Bck2Brwsr 0.19 comes with many little improvements and one new feature: it can execute JUnit in the browser!
- Better support for Annotation - so good that bck2brwsr can now execute JUnit tests
- Support for all classes from java.util.concurrent package, so JUnit runs without problems
- Switching to version 2.1.0 for retrolamda
- Uses version 1.3 of netbeans:Html4Java API.
- Record name of an OSGi bundle to be used when Maven coordinates are missing like in JUnit case
- Don't convert Date objects to current time millis
- Use boolean.valueOf() to simplify mixing of boxed and unboxed booleans
- Launcher.createBrowser can specify its own page
- Make sure class cast exception contains the same message as produced by JDK
- Convert undefined value read from arrays into null
- Turning the bck2brwsr VM into an OSGi bundle
- Introducing vmtest.precompiled=<regexp> property to verify that bck2brwsr generated resources are really used
- Don't include VM in VMTest initialization, let it be loaded on demand
- System.exit terminates associated launcher
- Don't report warnings when generating minified version of bck2brwsr libraries
Get the bits from the Maven central repository!